Enchilada Casserole is not exactly something I came up with, BUT this version is. It’s yummy. It’s easy. So hop to the kitchen and make your very own! 🙂
Here’s what you will need:
1lb of ground beef
1 package of corn tortillas
Enchilada sauce (I used Trade Joes version)
package of shredded cheese
1 can of corn
1 can of black beans
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Brown ground beef in a pan.
3. Spray casserole dish with cooking spray and line the pan with corn tortillas. I ripped some in half so that every inch was lined, like this
5. Put ground beef on top of the corn tortilla and then pour the bottle of Enchilada sauce on top of the beef. Like this
5. Add corn, black beans and half of the bag of shredded cheese
6. Cover with corn tortillas and sprinkle cheese on top
7. Put in oven for 20 minutes.