Three years ago me and the hub walked down the aisle. Since most of you weren’t there, so I thought I’d give you a peak at what ya missed using the power of Polyvore.com and my wedding pictures 😉
1. My engagement ring…
2. My color scheme
4. We had cupcakes. Strawberry lemonade and Mandarin orange cupcakes. Mine didn’t look exactly like this, but this picture is close enough.
5. I had 4 lovely bridemaids. Lady Linzi was my unofficial maid of honor.
6. Lauren was Jimi’s best “man”. She wore a black version of the bridemaids dress.
7. My dress. Ignore the constipated look on my face. I had a lot of pre wedding jitters that could only be likened to stage fright…lol.
8. My bouquet was made of dark pink roses
9. My center pieces were done by my mother. I was inspired by a picture in one of those stupid women’s magazine. Simple clear thin drinking glasses with clear marbles and Starburst lilies
10. My dad walked me down the aisle.
11. We had a justice of the peace. We got to create the entire content of our wedding “script”. Jimi read a poem he wrote. I read a passage from Shakespeare’s “Merchant of Venice” Then we exchanged vows that we each wrote. Here are mine.
12. Our first…and probably our only dance… It was to Veruca Salt’s cover of Depeche Modes “Somebody”
13. Then everyone danced… and danced…and danced
14. Then my uncles got my husband smashed…I only got two glasses of Champagne
15. We were the flyest wedding party around.
16. At the end of the night I had a few hairs out-of-place, but I was filled with joy.